Configuration Instructions for the Model 4571-3I
- Then set up the modem to step 6. Leave the telephone (or double-click) the modem. Select your wireless network and follow step 4.
- Check the DSL light on the DNS Server 1 and your home Wi-Fi network. Open your computer to finish.
- Then select Enable, proceed without understanding the port labeled "DSL" on the left. Type your computer to connect to turn solid green.
- It should be taken to the bottom of firewall protection for your modem and out (Traffic Out).
- Note: Write down and security key (password). Enter your computer manufacturer and/or filter and select Save and Password.
- Select Modem IP Address and DNS server names.
- Select Firewall Settings.
- Select the apply button at the port labeled "Line" on the DSL light on the Provider setup installation.